How quickly will my order ship?
We ship every order within 1-2 business days (exceptions for wholesale/bulk orders or custom orders). During peak holiday season, this may be extended to three business days.
Why is my shipping charge so expensive?
Shipping prices are determined by USPS. We only charge the exact shipping price, never an inflated price. A variety of factors play into your price, including package weight, size, and your zip code. You can find more info on shipping prices here: https://www.sensi-pal.com/pages/shipping-info
Where is my order?
You may track your order on the USPS website (www.usps.com) using the tracking number provided in your shipment email. Please reach out if you need assistance finding your tracking number.
My tracking says "Delivered", but my package isn't here. Where is it?
This is a common occurrence. If your tracking shows as delivered, take the following steps:
1. Wait for 1-2 days. Many times packages are scanned as delivered but do not arrive until later.
2. Verify with family/household members that they have not picked up the package.
3. Ask neighbors if they have received your package by mistake.
4. Search porches, garages, and other places your postal person may have left the package.
5. Contact your LOCAL post office. (Do not call the corporate number.) You may have better luck by going in person. They are able to pull up GPS locations on all deliveries to verify they were delivered to the correct place.
6. You can find more information here: https://faq.usps.com/s/article/Where-is-my-package
My package has not moved for a few days and tracking is not updating. Is it lost?
No! This is very common. Packages may sit in distribution centers for days (sometimes weeks during the holiday season) without moving. During this time your tracking will not be updated. Additionally, not all centers scan every package, so your order could be moving through the system without being scanned. This issue is very common during peak holiday season as well. In 2020, we had HUNDREDS of delayed packages and all were eventually delivered by late January. We ask for your understanding and patience.
What can you see on your end?
We have no access to the USPS system and no special treatment. We cannot see any more information than you can with your tracking number. You will receive the most information for your own LOCAL post office. Please contact them with shipping questions.
Can I get a refund for my delayed order?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for orders that are delayed. Once your package is accepted by USPS, it is literally out of our hands. We will do everything we can to assist you, but you will need to be proactive in contacting your own post office for assistance with delayed packages. We do accept returns, so if your order arrived too late and you no longer have need of it, please return it for a refund. See instructions below.
My order arrived too late. Can I return it?
Yes, we accept returns and extend our return window on delayed packages. You have 14 days from the time of delivery to initiate a return. When the package arrives, DO NOT open it. Simply write "Refused, Return to Sender" and give it back to your postal person. There is not cost to return this way. IF YOU OPEN THE PACKAGE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURN SHIPPING COSTS.
Once we receive your package in new, unopened condition, we will process a refund to the original form of payment.
It's been more than 15 business days and my package has not arrived. Can I get a refund?
We do not offer refunds for lost or delayed packages. We do provide insurance at no charge for all orders that selected Priority Shipping at checkout. If you do not select Priority Shipping, your order is not insured and you cannot file an insurance claim.
The USPS does not consider a package "lost" until after 15 business days (3 weeks). After 15 business days, you may file an insurance claim for your package here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm# . Once you file a claim, USPS will determine the outcome and if it is approved, you will receive a refund directly from USPS. Please contact us you need any information for your insurance claim (such as receipt, tracking number, etc). We will do everything we can to help you, but please understand that there is little we can do on our end. We cannot be of assistance if you have not done the steps outlined above. If your insurance claim was denied or you did not have insurance on your order, please contact us and we will help with next steps.
My package was damaged when delivered. Can I have a refund?
If your package has arrived damaged and the contents are damaged, please take the following steps:
1. Take clear pictures of the package from all angles to show damage. Be sure that at least one picture has a clear image of the shipping label.
2. Take clear pictures of the damaged product.
3. Take clear pictures of the packaging materials.
4. File a damage claim with USPS here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm#
5. Hold on to ALL packaging and items. USPS will require you to bring them to your local post office for inspection.
6. USPS usually denies all damage claims initially. You may need to appeal the decision.
7. If approved, you will be reimbursed directly from USPS.
8. If your claim is not approved and you have done ALL the steps outlined above, please contact us with proof of filing and we will help you with next steps.
If your question is not answered here, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that MOST shipping issues will need to be resolved IN PERSON at your LOCAL POST OFFICE. We are not able to access their systems or offer individual assistance. Believe that is is just as frustrating for us as it is for you when orders are delayed or mishandled!